Having won the 2010 Le Mans 24 Hours with Audi, Romain Dumas begins a new sporting challenge with Porsche. The Alès born driver will race for the German marque, making its return to the top class of endurance racing for the first time since 1998. He drives one of two Porsche 919 Hybrid entries in the FIA World Endurance Championship, comprised of eight events, including the 24 Hours of Le Mans, alongside teammates Neel Jani and Marc Lieb.
Porsche and Le Mans, two legends…
24 Hours of Le Mans
- One of the most legendary events in all of motor sports: over 90 years of history
- A grueling challenges, for man and machine
- A technological proving ground
Porsche at Le Mans
- 16 overall victories, a record !
- 100 class wins…
A challenge at all levels
- An all-new car, equipped with hybrid technology
- Top class driver line-ups alongside Romain Dumas
- Ex-F1 driver Mark Webber
- A top reference in endurance racing
- Young talents from the Red Bull stable of drivers
- A three-way battle with Audi and Toyota